- 6 eggs (separate the eggs. We need only 3 yolks but the whites of all 6 eggs)
- 2 tbsp sugar free cocoa powder (we use Hersheys)
- 6 tbsp Splenda / Natura / Stevia or other sugar-free equivalent, according to taste.
- In a double boiler, add the 3 egg yolks, cocoa powder and the sugar substitute and blend carefully and thoroughly till it resembles molten chocolate, no lumps, no bubbles.
- In a food-processor whip the egg whites till they form stiff peaks. Do this carefully. Egg whites can turn to runny liquid very easily.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg whites and blend carefully till well mixed, making sure that you don’t liquidize the mousse.
- Spoon into pretty bowls / ramekins and cover with clear plastic wrap and freeze.
- The mousse should set in about an hour.